We are carrier agnostic service provider, our independence enables our customers to enjoy freedom from any single provider and the technology restraints it inevitably brings, the benefit to you is we can offer you the best available connectivity solution at the best possible price, our overheads are low and therefore we are very competitive. We offer a unique approach towards ongoing network and service management by delivering a customer experience that is refreshingly different from the standards delivered today by most of the UK’s Telco’s and Communication Providers.
Our culture extends its technical and service ethos across a fully integrated managed services portfolio including:
- Connectivity – Superfast Broadband, Ethernet Circuits, and EFM
- MPLS VPN’s
- Voice – Traditional, Hosted VOIP, Business Mobiles
- Contact Centre
- Unified Communication – Specialising in Microsoft Lync (Microsoft Partner)
troublefree connectivity services is fully managed and maintained by us with excellent technical and operational support you can rely on, with an industry benchmark SLA (Service Level Agreement) this allows your IT team to focus on your core business activities, making your company more efficient and productive.
The business benefits of using troublefree-connectivity
- Improve communication – enabling your workforce to access your corporate network wherever they are.
- Increased productivity – supports home working making your staff more productive.
- Dedicated Secure Access – you get reserved bandwidth with no usage caps with speeds from 64Kbps to 1Gbps.
- Flexibility – help to retain key staff by enabling them to work from home, it also supports multiple applications such as unified communications, video and data.
- Scalability – providing the ability to scale up and down depending on the dynamics of your business.
- Choice – a broad range of services and speeds that standard broadband cannot provide.